OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How do I render the datagrid filters (only)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

cardiac
    Participant

Hi,

I have entities which hold some dates. I want to use these entities for a scheduler/calendar view. The easiest approach is to create an oro datagrid for the query, paramaters and filters.

The scheduler (view) is completely finished, but I need to render/use the oro datagrid filters above the scheduler.

Is there a way to init/render/use the datagrid filters without the datagrid view?

I tried to start with FiltersManager(options) but I don’t know how to prepare the option fields.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

I not fully understand how you want to use filter without grid, but disable grid you can following approach:

File vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/DataGridBundle/Resources/public/js/datagrid/grid.js

Add show grid property to grid object:

Inside ‘initialize’ function write something like this:

and wrap call renderToolbar() and renderGrid() functions in renderer() function. ~848 line.

Further use new option in options section:

cardiac
    Participant

hey Mike,

thanks for your answer.

I wanted to render the filters only. That’s it.
    No data loading from the grid or rendering. Just the filters and nothing else.

best regards

PS: I can show you if you like via slack. just contact me.

cardiac
    Participant

Works fine Mike. Thanks.

Do you plan to implement it in the oro platform?

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Don’t think we will do it ourselves, but you can submit a PR if you want.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.