OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How do I re-oder the layout of datagrid page?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anhnhoktvn 8 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

anhnhoktvn
    Participant

How do I :
    – 1. Move the toolbar to the bottom of the gridview?
    – 2. Change the pager from input to range of numbers like this image:
    http://pasteboard.co/XZ4ekYA.png
    huh

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hryhorii Hrebiniuk
    Participant

Hi,

First, you have to overload datagrid module with requirejs configuration. In your bundle create requirejs.yml where define mapping:

That says: all modules that requires original datagrid will get customized datagrid, but customized datagrid will get original datagrid.

Create your own module for custom datagrid (‘mydatagrid/js/datagrid/grid’) where override template property:

Same for pager. You have to overload orodatagrid/js/datagrid/toolbar
    module and define own pagination control.

anhnhoktvn
    Participant

Thank you!
    I’ve tried extending the datagrid bundle and followed your guide. And it worked! :)
    However things are more complicated with filter extension because it belongs to another bundle with complex logic.

I got stuck in customize filter extension. How do i change the filter extension template & how do i change the way the filter placeholder rendered? I’d like to remove the ‘manage filters’ html element, add a custom search input to do my own query. This maybe like the image below:
    http://pasteboard.co/14eSyb3V.png

anhnhoktvn
    Participant

I tried overwriting all ‘yml’ file in the ‘Resources/config’ folder. And it’s worked. Not sure it’s right way. Another problem is i can not add a new filter type although i followed the guide in document. Could you explain more about how to add new filter type?

anhnhoktvn
    Participant

Well, somehow i think it worked, same as the DataGridBundle.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.