OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How do I prevent ORO from cleaning my E-Mail HTML headers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ahrrikis 8 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ahrrikis
    Participant

Hi there,

we recently updated ORO from 1.5 to 1.7 and know facing the issue that our HTML-Templates are getting destroyed.

1. WYSIWG Editor is clearing the HTML head-Tag totally, that could be solved by disabling WYSIWYG-Editor in config.

2. When turned of WYSIWG-Editor even the Mails are cleared from the HTML head and Body-Tag.

Can you please tell me where I can disable this feature?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ahrrikis
    Participant

I debuged this Issue down to
    platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EmailBundle/Form/Handler/EmailHandler.php line 62, where the result of the setData operation is the cuttoff E-Mail.
    Actually I couldn’t tracedown which validator is cutting off the head and body tags.

mccar
    Participant

Thank you for your request.
    The problem really exists and we are going to fix it in the next version.
    Now you can fix it manually in file
    src/Oro/Bundle/EmailBundle/Form/Type/EmailTemplateTranslationType.php

'content' => [
    'attr' => [
    'data-wysiwyg-enableda' => true,
    ],
    'wysiwyg_enabled' => false,
    'wysiwyg_options' => [
    'valid_elements' => 'h2,h1', // add all valid elements
    ]
    ]

You can see this manual – http://www.tinymce.com/wiki.php/Configuration:valid_elements

ahrrikis
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, I tried it but it doesnt help in client, as well as in form validation. But I found away to tunnel it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.