OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions How do I customize import file in OroCRM

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wwsh 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ruoitrau95
    Participant

I want to add a import button in my app to import a file to sever, after that I’ll handle the file by myself. It means I just want to reuse import button and import dialog, but in OroCRM, I have to use processor and importing sevice serve by OroCRM. How can I just use import button and import dialog without using the way OroCRM import file?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

wwsh
    Participant

You will probably want to register a new ImportHandler with custom code, that will react to the button. I would see Handler/HttpImportHandler as an example. You should try registering it as a service exactly the same way as in handler.yml in the ImportExportBundle, with appropriate prority.

A second approach would to be to insert the button manually and point to some new code. Each button is a common template, residing in the UIBundle. There should be no problem inserting it via some placeholder of Oro’s layout.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.