OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How do I create CRUD grid without writing code in controller and templates?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ssolianyk 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ssolianyk
    Participant

Hello!

Is there a possibility to create Datagrid with Form that will be described only in YAML?
    As far as I can see in the documentation, the only possible way is to describe each form with standard Symfony’s FormType, to code each of form field with specific line in template, like

Am I missing something? Are there any possibility to create Entity and then get grid and form for it automatically, using ORO’s native form controls?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Yes, of course you can create crud via UI. This documentation describes how to do this. Please go to this section ‘System -> Entities -> Entity Management’ in your oro site.

ssolianyk
    Participant

Hello, Mike!

Thank you for your reply.
    Would you please tell me, how I should get the migrations and forms in PHP/YAML from the Entities I’ve created within ORO UI? I’d like to have deployable code in the Git, rather than store project in the database.

Is this possible with ORO platform?

Thank you!

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

You can’t create migrations from our created custom entities, but you can create migration which creates entity and all necessary fields and relations. How to do this you can read in our documentation.

ssolianyk
    Participant

Thanks, Mike! Your help is really appreciated.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.