OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How do i call Magento APi

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jaimy 7 years, 12 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

senanayaka
    Participant

$proxy = new \SoapClient(‘http://127.0.0.1/mgento2/index.php/api/soap/?wsdl’);
    $sessionId = $proxy->login(‘para’, ‘12345678’);
    $baseProducts = $proxy->call($sessionId, ‘product.list’, array(‘status’ => true));
    print_r($baseProducts);

This is pure php call for magento Custom Api Actually what i need is Import magento contact us data to orocrm without using magento bridge extension how can i do this ?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

senanayaka
    Participant

Any help I appreciate Thanks

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi @senanayaka!

I think the correct way is by creating a custom connector for the Magento integration and endpoint in Magento API (if there not one supported by default). This should provide some functionality out of the box, such as scheduling the sync (if you have a cronjob running for oro cron), setting up connection and importing data from a SOAP wsdl. By creating this connector, it will allow you to focus on your part of the import instead of writing a complete import functionality. You can find examples of different connectors in the OroCRMMagentonBundle in the ImportExport folder under Connectors. Although I do not know if Magento 2 is supported already, maybe some of the Oro Core can shed some light on this :).

Hope this helps just a little.

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.