OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions How change status of users to inactive

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

adbeliveau
    Participant

On the top by the users names you will see two green buttons that say enabled and active with an open lock. how do I change the active to inactive with a closed lock.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi adbeliveau

Would you please have a look at this section of OroCRM 2.0 release notes:

User statuses

As part of this feature we’ve introduced two sets of user statuses to better reflect the current state of the user’s account.

Status for state of the user account. This is a system status that determines general validity of the user’s account and usually corresponds to state of user’s employment within an organization. It has two options: Enabled (used to be Active) and Disabled (formerly Inactive) and can be manipulated directly at User edit page or via Enable User/Disable User actions.

Authentication status provides information of the validity and applicability of user’s login credentials. In Community Edition it has two options: Active and Password reset, and in Enterprise Edition a third Locked option is added. This status cannot be manipulated directly and is changed as a result of administrator’s or user’s own actions, such as resetting the password or getting locked after unsuccessful logins.

Perhaps, this would help you get a clearer picture of the changes that have taken place in the new release.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.