OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions How can I use router.js in admin?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Grégory PLANCHAT 8 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Grégory PLANCHAT
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently writing an inventory bundle for OroPlatform (using OroCommerce here) and I’m facing for the 2nd time a js error with router.js.

The error I get from the javascript console is :

Uncaught Error: The route “luni_inventory_bundle_warehouse_zone_update” does not exist

To fix this, I used the “expose”=true option in my controller action’s annotations :

This seemed to solve the initial problem, until I faced an authentication error and launched the router:debug command

My route’s URL was modified by the “options” annotation’s parameter, it didn’t match my URL expectations (notice the /admin prefix missing) and as a result wasn’t using the correct authentication adapters :

Is there some way to fix this issue?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.