OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Having more than one instance in the same server needs frequent apache restarts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hmadhur 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hmadhur
    Participant

Hi,

I am having more than one instance of OroCRM in the same server.

What happens is that when I am working on one instance, the other instance fails to load. I get an empty response error when I load the other instance. When I restart apache server then the other instance loads. But then the first instance fails to load.

Can anybody please help me understand why this happens? I need to have more than one instance running for different languages on the same machine. Is there a restriction that only one instance can run on one server?

Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

hmadhur
    Participant

This is the error I get. And when I restart the apache service by running service httpd restart the instance loads, but the other instances give the same error.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

As i understood you have different web roots and databases?
    If yes, i think it is server configuration troubles. For example how i have configured many virtual hosts with absolutely different db and web root:

hmadhur
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response.

That is exactly how I have configured my virtual hosts. The problem was with opcache.ini. Since the settings given in the documentation was for one instance of OroCRM on the server I went ahead and doubled the values for the following settings:

Existing Settings:
    opcache.memory_consumption=256
    opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8
    opcache.max_accelerated_files=11000

Updated Settings:
    opcache.memory_consumption=512
    opcache.interned_strings_buffer=16
    opcache.max_accelerated_files=22000

Also in php.ini I changed the value of Output buffering from 4096 to 8192.

These changes resolved my problem.

Thanks and Regards,
    Madhur

hmadhur
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I have another pressing issue. I have noted that in another question. Can you please help me with that as well?

https://oroinc.com/orocrm/forums/topic/marge-codes-in-url-links-for-email-templates

Thank and Regards,
    Madhur

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.