OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Feature Requests grid and view data vizualisation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

zinit
    Participant

Actually all grids are not user friendly for sales and marketing people, for programmers are these just fine:) These need desperately some visualizations.
    For example:
    1) Status could have a colored background
    2) Tags could have different backgrounds
    3) Date and time fields now looks like “Jul 26, 2015 2:53 AM”, but could be presented in a less long way:
    – you can use Calendar Icon
    – in some cases I do not need to know the time at all, date would be just fine
    4) information in a certain column could be written in other color, i.e. lead name could be in blue to differ from other fields, email could be in grey and so on, best of all let the user decide about such things..
    5) use red colored text under some conditions (or generally “conditional formatting”), i.e. the shown date is today or tomorrow, BUDGET AMOUNT is higher than XY EUR etc…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi zinit,

We are definitely aware of grids’ limitations as data visualization tool, and have a couple of items in our roadmap dedicated to improving visibility and legibility of our data.

Thanks for your suggestions, they are very valuable to us.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.