Actually all grids are not user friendly for sales and marketing people, for programmers are these just fine:) These need desperately some visualizations.
1) Status could have a colored background
2) Tags could have different backgrounds
3) Date and time fields now looks like “Jul 26, 2015 2:53 AM”, but could be presented in a less long way:
– you can use Calendar Icon
– in some cases I do not need to know the time at all, date would be just fine
4) information in a certain column could be written in other color, i.e. lead name could be in blue to differ from other fields, email could be in grey and so on, best of all let the user decide about such things..
5) use red colored text under some conditions (or generally “conditional formatting”), i.e. the shown date is today or tomorrow, BUDGET AMOUNT is higher than XY EUR etc…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.