OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Get the dynamic field name in Attachment Table for Entity

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hiro 9 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Hiro
    Participant

I have noticed Attachment data is left out when deleting Entity record using Attachment feature.

So I started creating this helper function so that I can just call it from deleteAction() in REST API Controller Class:

One thing I cannot figure is about how we can know the extended field name in code.

Please let me know if there is already the deletion method somewhere.

I have found deleteAction() in Oro\Bundle\AttachmentBundle\Controller\Api\Rest, but the parameter is the Id for the attachment, not Entity Id so.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hiro
    Participant

I figured I can get the field name by:

and refer “ExtendHelper” for the method as:

Alexander

Hi Hiro,

Actually you are right, you should use ExtendHelper::buildAssociationName to get field name for fields of “attachment” type.
    And as an example you can look into src/Oro/Bundle/AttachmentBundle/Migration/Extension/AttachmentExtension.php, method addAttachmentAssociation. Here is realization of adding attachment field via migration, and ExtendHelper used to build association name.

Hiro
    Participant

Thank you for the follow up!

Hiro
    Participant

The function ended up like this:

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.