OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Functional Tests 401

This topic contains 42 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  archy_bold 7 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Hi,

I followed your guide about setting up the test environment and writting functional tests. I am stuck on my very first testIndex action because I get 401 (authentication failure) where I am expecting 200.

I did:

configured config_test.yml

I see my db populated and user exists with username “admin”

and this my my test:

… and this is what i get:

:-(

I even tried without luck:

Where do you think I made a mistake out something?

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

actually, looking over response codes I do not get 403(auth error) but 401(unauthorized) – so I am actually a step before it – I dumped my request and response headers:

REQUEST:
    host = [“localhost”]
    user-agent = [“Symfony2 BrowserKit”]
    accept = [“text\/html,application\/xhtml+xml,application\/xml;q=0.9,*\/*;q=0.8”]
    accept-language = [“en-us,en;q=0.5”]
    accept-charset = [“ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7”]
    x-csrf-header = [1]
    php-auth-user = [“admin”]
    php-auth-pw = [“admin”]
    authorization = [“Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=”]
    x-php-ob-level = [1]

RESULT(401):
    cache-control = [“no-cache”]
    date = [“Thu, 05 Feb 2015 09:32:29 GMT”]
    www-authenticate = [“Basic realm=\”Secured REST Area\””]
    content-type = [“text\/html; charset=UTF-8”]

any ideas?

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello.

Look’s like installation and code itself is fine, you can even remove ‘HTTP_X-CSRF-Header’ header because generateBasicAuthHeader will generate valid header data. Also command “oro:test:schema:update” now executing during installation in test environment, so don’t need to run it manually.

You can check your environment by running one of platform tests to verify that installation is correct.

We’ve faced this issue when test user from fixture was not downloaded. Please, check that user was uploaded:

As a result where must be user with API key in your DB.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

I have all tests failing for Oro\Bundle\UserBundle\Tests\Functional\ControllersTest
    always returning 401

I have loaded the fixture Oro\Bundle\TestFrameworkBundle\Fixtures\LoadUserData

I have user with api key in db (i did have it before as well though) and
    still 401

any other ideas?

thanks
    a\

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Then you should debug authentification and check which provider and why restrict access.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

> php-auth-user = [“admin”]
    It should be “admin@example.com”.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

how come? isn’t that username? i have user in db with username: admin and email:admin@example.com

now i init my client like this:

I have removed ‘HTTP_X-CSRF-Header’ and headers are now:

REQUEST:
    host = [“localhost”]
    user-agent = [“Symfony2 BrowserKit”]
    accept = [“text\/html,application\/xhtml+xml,application\/xml;q=0.9,*\/*;q=0.8”]
    accept-language = [“en-us,en;q=0.5”]
    accept-charset = [“ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7”]
    php-auth-user = [“admin@example.com”]
    php-auth-pw = [“admin”]
    authorization = [“Basic YWRtaW5AZXhhbXBsZS5jb206YWRtaW4=”]
    x-php-ob-level = [1]

RESULT(401):
    cache-control = [“no-cache”]
    date = [“Thu, 05 Feb 2015 10:44:30 GMT”]
    www-authenticate = [“Basic realm=\”Secured REST Area\””]
    content-type = [“text\/html; charset=UTF-8”]

key php-auth-user is now correct but i am still getting 401

this is my config_test.yml:

and this is my security_test.yml:

they are both unmodified as they were in the platfom application.

I did a fresh install – all installs fine but still 401

when you say

Then you should debug authentification and check which provider and why restrict access.

where should i start?

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

shouldn’t

http-basic: false

be

http-basic: true

in security_test.yml?

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

No, your security_test.yml is fine – at least on my env it works.

> where should i start?
    I’d start from UnauthorizedHttpException::__construct to get full stack trace where this exception is coming from.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

hmmm, i do NOT reach UnauthorizedHttpException class –

I inserted in the constructor:

but it never gets called!

…i’ll try to read some sf2 documentations…

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

That’s odd. Symfony may return 401 from FormAuthenticationEntryPoint, DigestAuthenticationEntryPoint and FormAuthenticationEntryPoint (you can find all these files by “401” string) – maybe it’s one of these.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

yes, odd indeed! Thanks! I found the entry point giving me 401. It is BasicAuthenticationEntryPoint.

and I have a backtrace:

There was 1 error:

it is complaining about Oro\Bundle\UserBundle\Entity\User::$avatar
    does this make sense to you?

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Could you drop your test DB, remove cache and do install on clear DB? Probably you have outdated metadata somewhere.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

ok, here we go:

at this point I should be all set, however if I do:

I get:

I don’t think it has anything to do with my problem but it is strange these were not created during install.

for now I do not force it.

so, let’s phpunit…..(fingers crossed)…

NOPE: here is backtrace:

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

> I don’t think it has anything to do with my problem but it is strange these were not created during install.
    Thank you, it’s known issue.

Look’s like some either DB, or cache issue, because error happens during UserManager->findUserByEmail.

Could you do install in test env on clear DB (without any dirty data)? I.e. “DROP DATABASE” and “CREATE DATABASE” instead of “doctrine:schema:drop”.

Also it would be great if you’ll be able to find out where null object come from error “Call to a member function setValue() on a non-object”.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

i have also tested that “app/cache/test/oro_entities/Extend/Entity/EX_OroUserBundle_User.php” gets loaded and it does and it has:

which seems correct to me

I am not sure why the corresponding does not mention the avatar property in “app/cache/test/oro_entities/Extend/Entity/EX_OroUserBundle_User.orm.yml”

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.