OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Feature Requests Forms generator

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

yannb40
    Participant

I read the roadmap and did not find any feature about dynamic form generator.

I was thinking about something like Zurmo CRM where we can add fields to entites and then generate a form that integrates the fields we want.

Also, currently the genrated form from the programmed bundle ContactUsBundle is a iframe form. Are we thinking about a system that only generate the form where we want, not inside an iframe on a remote website.

If this kind of feature is not going to be integrated soon, I will start to integrate my current solution with Oro CRM. I was working on something similar to Zurmo system when I stepped on OroCRM. I currently like your architecture and roadmap.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Hi

It is on our future roadmap, Entity forms management. We’ll not be able to complete this item this year so you can expect it some time next year.

Entity form management will improve embedded forms feature (which you can see in ContactUsBundle) as well as other forms management.

Right now you can add additional fields to entity forms with custom fields but you can’t actually to design your own form.

yannb40
    Participant

Hi Dima,

Thank you for the answer.

Actually, the entity used for the contact request is not configurable. We cannot add any custom fields to it.

We want to implement a more complex form, which includes the user preferences about sports and activities for a Sports goods and services shop. We want it to become a lead with theinformations listed in it.

Do we have to extend the Contact Us Bundle and override the entity, Type and Views?

We want to use the best method to implement with OroCRM.

Thank you.

yannb40
    Participant

P.S. We are creating a form generator, we can share it with you soon enough when it is ready.

19prince
    Participant

@yannb40

Did you every complete the form generator?

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi Oro team,

did you succeed in implementing the entity form manager? We currently have the use case where the entity forms should be customized.

I’m looking forward getting an answer from you.

Best,
    Sebastian

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Sebastian,

No, we haven’t started development of the form builder UI yet.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.