Love the work so far. This is exactly what I was looking for. Using Symfony2 and implementing so many standard functions (logins, security, etc) saves so much time. Great work!
Feedback on latest GITHUB version (as at 2013-10-21):
1. BUG When creating a Many to One relationship after selecting target entity the field does not update. This can be worked around by trying to save which will fail due to a required field. The value can then be set.
2. BUG When deleting an entity the ORM components aren’t working. Both the tables remain and the values in the oro_entity_* tables. I believe there needs to be an UPDATE SCHEMA at the Entities view window not just at the individual Entity level. This could do a data check on the oro_entity_* tables to ensure consistency.
3. CHANGE I believe there can be more constraints on the oro_entity_* tables so that as entities are added and removed the data stays compliant.
4. BUG When creating a record using the entity form receiving lots of file to load errors. Looks like a pagestate (404) and the search interface is getting (500) errors.
5. BUG The field labels are being case converted instead of using the field’s label field (unaltered). e.g. firstName would become Firstname.
6. CHANGE When selecting a many-to-one field do you really need this ‘please enter 1 more character’ dropdown if there are just few records (e.g. <10 records just show them all).
1. Install failed – timeouts and missing files. Had to manually install using install.sh (which works).
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
2. The update window is pink? It doesn’t really suit the rest of the gui.
Will keep testing if you need.
Should we be raising issues in Github?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.