OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Feedback about latest version 1.8

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 8 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi there,

Here is my feedback about the latest version. Thanks and congratulation to all the team for the amazing job you guys are doing. It’s really nice to see all these new features coming up and making OroCRM so good.

I would like to let you guys know about some issues that I found after upgrading.

PERFORMANCE:

1) CPU usage increased significantly. I’m running dynamic tracking processing.

CPU Usage from 25% to 60%:
    CPU Usage

Network:
    Network

Memory from 7% to 9% (not a problem at all):
    Memory Usage

COMMANDS:

Didn’t know that the sync command was changed. So, had to figure out why my magento integration stopped. Now we have: oro:cron:integration:sync.

Tried to disable Dynamic Tracking processing in order to minimize the impact of the CPU Usage in my server but when I try to run the command to import the tracking files nothing happens. I traced the sql query but didn’t understand why it’s trying to execute the follow querie if the field akeneo_batch_job_instance.rawConfiguration is encrypted on what looks like to be base64.

SELECT COUNT(a0_.id) AS sclr_0 FROM akeneo_batch_job_execution a0 LEFT JOIN akeneo_batch_job_instance a1 ON a0_.job_instance_id = a1_.id WHERE a0_.status NOT IN (2, 3) AND a1_.rawConfiguration = ‘a:3:{s:10:\”entityName\”;s:45:\”Oro\\Bundle\\TrackingBundle\\Entity\\TrackingData\”;s:14:\”processorAlias\”;s:27:\”oro_tracking.processor.data\”;s:4:\”file\”;s:64:\”/var/www/html/orocrm/app/logs/tracking/20150904-18-5-7.log\”;}’;

The reports problem crossing data between organizations it’s fixed.

Thank you!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback, Rodolfo, we are looking into root cause of this issue and will update you as soon we will resolve it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.