OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Extending EmailBundle in OroCRM

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RoMbi 8 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

RoMbi
    Participant

Hello there.
    I’ve got some problem while extending EmailBundle in my OroCRM project and I can’t find solution by myself. When I just add my own bundle (even if it’s “empty” and have just class MyBundleOroCRMContactBundle extends OroCRMContactBundle with getParent() and config/oro/bundles.yml) there’s a problem with:
    1. Dashboard/Cache
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare OroEntityProxy\OroEmailBundle\EmailAddressProxy::$owner1 in /app/cache/dev/oro_entities/OroEntityProxy/OroEmailBundle/EmailAddressProxy.php on line 21
    When I make a “quick bug fix” on EntityCacheWarmer::processEmailAddressTemplate() and clear $args array from double entries, there’s next bug with…
    2. Sending emails:
    Warning: strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Sandbox/SecurityPolicy.php on line 48 (/function setAllowedMethods())
    and I noticed that two of Email Providers are doubled and I have not idea where’s the problem…
    Thank’s for any reply.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

RoMbi
    Participant

Ok, I think I got it by setting priority in bundles.yml…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.