OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Extend Task Bundle using Migration throw error when try to create task

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

Hi Oro Team,

I have extend the task bundle using migration I add a ManyToOne Relation on Task to MagentoOrder.
    I have made a formExtension, override the update.html.twig and all works fine except that when i try to create a task , I have this error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined method OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Entity\Order::toArray() in /home/sinabs/sites/dev.orocrm.sinabs.fr/app/cache/dev/oro_entities/Extend/Entity/EX_OroCRMTaskBundle_Task.php on line 426

Here is my code :

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Form extend and update update.html.twig is not necessary. If you are using ‘owner’ => ExtendScope::OWNER_CUSTOM orocrm add this field automatically. Please read the documentation.

Please pay attention on owner attribute in extend scope. In this example we use ExtendScope::OWNER_CUSTOM, it means that Oro platform is fully responsible for render this field on edit and view pages, as well as grids. The default value of owner attribute is ExtendScope::OWNER_SYSTEM, and in this case you have to add such field in forms, views and grids manually.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.