OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Export with QueryBuilder

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Geoffroy Cochard
    Participant

Hi,

I use OroImportExportBundle to export datas in a custom action like this :

When JobInstance Entity would persist it throw a serialization error :

Serialization of ‘Closure’ is not allowed

Due things in key _em of QueryBuilder Object…

Is the right to do ? Is another to way to use export bundle with complex query ?

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Probably doctrine is trying to serialize QueryBuilder to akeneo_batch_job_instance::rawConfiguration field and raise error. As workaround try to set for example [‘max_results’] => 1 to options in controller and process it in custom reader extended from here.

Geoffroy Cochard
    Participant

Hi,

Right, during createJobInstance(), it persist rawConfiguration property akeneo_batch_job_instance with who support options from ‘oro_importexport.handler.export service’.

So for the moment we can’t pass query or a queryBuilder to ExportHandler options to use in EntityReader::setSourceQueryBuilder()

max_results = 1 was an example, my needs would be more complex.

Should i see process to use in datagrid export ?

Geoffroy

Geoffroy Cochard
    Participant

But i don’t see how to param/change Reader to ItemStep class use by oro_importexport.handler.export.

Should i create a new connector to use another Reader ?
    Should i push a custom context in my processor definition ?

Thanks a lot for your advices.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

How to override reader i have wrote there. Try to use custom options in controller like this and they automatically appear inside the reader.

Geoffroy Cochard
    Participant

Hi,

I’m going to try this solution.
    Thanks for all :) Great support.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.