OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alan Culvi Bertomeu 6 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Hello,

I use version 2.0

When I want to export a report to CSV or excel I do not receive email. I am trying to find the error, it is not in the mail sending since the maillog does not exist any connection attempt.

And when running php app / console akeneo: batch: list-jobs always comes out the same export_template entity_export_template_to_csv_2017_04_27_15_07_41_5901ed1d9dd696_65773040

How could I debug or track the search to find the error?Hello,

I use version 2.0

When I want to export a report to CSV or excel I do not receive email. I am trying to find the error, it is not in the mail sending since the maillog does not exist any connection attempt.

And when running

always comes out the same

How could I debug or track the search to find the error?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

thinh2010
    Participant

did you run the message queue to execute the batch jobs?

Hello,

While I click to export to CSV and EXCEL up to 5 minutes waiting

and this

thinh2010
    Participant

Maybe this is the first time you run the message queue, so that there are many jobs in queue and it takes time to handle all of them.

You can run the message queue and wait until it display:

it mean all the jobs are executed, you can export and see immediately in the log message queue.

another way if the message queue run too long, that is delete all jobs in database (not recommend, but by this way you can test the export function immediately)

delete all records in table oro_message_queue

I hope this help.

OK thanks.

¿You know why cached/dev files are saved instead of cache/prod if the export runs in production?

I answer myself.

Thank you

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.