OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions export custom datagrid problem

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fred33 6 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

fred33
    Participant

Hi,
    The export of my custom datagrid doesn’t work yet i put this option

when i click on the export grid button to xlsx i have this message in the bottom of the page
    ‘Export started successfully. You will receive email notification upon completion.’

But nothing happen….

i do this

no change

what is the problem and how can i solve it ???

Thanks

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies

acaliman
    Participant

Hi fred33,

After you see that message you should receive the export via email if the consumer was running. But please note that by default, the CSV writer is implemented. For other formats you can check this page.

Also, please make sure your email settings are correct, do you receive other emails from the application?
    What application/version are you using ?

Adrian

fred33
    Participant

hi,
    I didn’t receive any mail. I’m login with admin and i’ve configured email settings with my own email. effectively i didn’t receive any notification or email from the application

i’m using oro/crm 2.4.1

Thanks

acaliman
    Participant

If you haven’t received email from the application, the issue seems to be caused by the email settings, not necessarily by the export settings.

You can check instructions on how to setup your email here.

And if your own email is Gmail based, take into account the last tip on the bottom of this page about Gmail account settings.

Adrian

fred33
    Participant

Ok
    I tested nothing happens. I am good with gmail
    config.yml

parameters.yml

Synchronization work well

Thanks

fred33
    Participant

I modify in config.yml transport : gmail

i didn’t receive any mail

is there another way to export data from a grid?

acaliman
    Participant

This is the recommended way.

To confirm that the email connection is successful, you can go to System > Configuration > General Setup > Email Configuration and press “Check SMTP Connection” button. If everything is ok, you should
    receive a flash message underneath the button saying “Connection established successfully”.

If email settings are ok but you are still not receiving the export file check the output of the consumer or the application/system logs for any info regarding a possible failure.

Adrian

fred33
    Participant

Connection is OK
    but how can i debug that

fred33
    Participant

I’ve this message when i run

Can someone help me

thanks

fred33
    Participant

I come back my problem is still not resolved, I’m looking for the error I could not find

fred33
    Participant

this is my entity

fred33
    Participant

the problem was in the definition of a label column was written with a capital L

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.