OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Events are not getting tracked/logged for campaign

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ranjith 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ranjith
    Participant

Hi,
    I am new to OroCRM, using the OroCRM 1.9.0 and Magento 1.9.2 versions. I have created a campaign in OroCRM and added the campaign tracking code “_paq.push([‘setCampaignName’, ‘C170516’]);” to the tracking script, following the step
    “Add the piece of code from the View page of the campaign to the tracking script from the View page of the Website Tracking record after setUserId call.” from https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/user-guide/marketing-tracking-website-records

Events are getting logged under website tracking but not under campaign. Can any one help me on this.

Thanks,
    Ranjith

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Ranjith,

Please clarify: Do you want to create a campaign landing page at your Magento website and track visits to it, or you’d like to track all website visits generated by some campaign e.g. via banner or mass mailing?

ranjith
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the Reply.

I was trying to assign tracking websites record to a campaign as mentioned in the post. Can u please let me know the same how i can achieve.

I am able to see the visits under website site tracking record but not under the campaign record created for.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Have you added the campaign code to your website URL? The ?pk_campaign= with you code.

ranjith
    Participant

Hi Artem,

I have tried both ways, adding ?pk_campaign= in URL and also “_paq.push([‘setCampaignName’, ‘C170516’]);” in tracking code.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.