OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Error using POST RestAPI

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rodolfo 8 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hello!

I’m stuck on this is the error:

{“code”:400,”message”:”Validation Failed”,”errors”:{“errors”:[“This form should not contain extra fields.”],”children”:{“owner”:[]}}}string(156) “Client error response [url] http://acme.dev/api/rest/latest/physicalstore/accounts.json [status code] 400 [reason phrase] Bad Request”
    string(0) “”

This is my client using GuzzleHttp and I’m passing only the required fields:

I created this POST using the field structure that I’m receiving when I call CGET method. Even having a Owner and Organization id on the database table, Rest are returning empty values.. I’m not sure why..

Do you guys have any idea what’s wrong?

This is some pieces of my Entity Class:

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Vova Soroka
    Participant

Hello Rodolfo!

To see the list of invalid extra fields you can change extra_fields_message option for your form. For example:

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hello @vova_soroka,

Thanks for your help. The problem here was that I forgot to create a parent FormType and add all the fields on buildForm method. I also had to extend it on my FormApiType. I’ll leave some commands here that helped me to debug and find the problem.

In my xxxxApiHandler process() method:

Thank you so much!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.