OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  terih 7 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

stebcom
    Participant

I’ve just installed ORO CRM on a dev virtual machine and I’m trying to move the first steps with the application.
    I opened a case preloaded with sample data, tried to send an email and got the following error:

Expected value of type “Oro\Bundle\EmailBundle\Entity\EmailFolder” for association field “Oro\Bundle\EmailBundle\Entity\EmailUser#$folder”, got “boolean” instead.

The mail was sent actually, but I don’t know why I receive this error and I don’t know how to fix it.
    This is working if I configure a mailbox, connecting so a SMTP server, but it does nothing if there are no mailboxes configured, even if I choosed PHP Mail as default mail service, during installation.

Can anyone help me solving this?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

terih
    Participant

hi guys, i have a question. i have event listener for custom entity, when entity is created i need sent email for user, but after sending i need to show this email in activity tab for this record. Now all works good i have triggerin doctrin event and send the email, but i can not see this email in activity tab for added record.

can anybody help me???

Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.