OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Error in Schema initialization

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

pilot1940
    Participant

I have not been able to get past the schema initialization step at all.
    Here is the issue I see in my installation log.

[2016-06-21 03:35:22] Launching “oro:migration:load” command
    Process migrations…
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\LoadEntityConfigStateMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\MigrationBundle\Migration\UpdateBundleVersionMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\RefreshExtendCacheMigration
    sh: 1:
    /etc/php5: Permission denied

ERROR: The command terminated with an exit code: 126.
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\UpdateEntityConfigMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\UpdateExtendConfigMigration – skipped
    > OroCRM\Bundle\ActivityContactBundle\Migration\ActivityContactMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\ActivityListBundle\Migration\ActivityListMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\UpdateExtendIndicesMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\WarmUpEntityConfigCacheMigration – skipped

[RuntimeException]
    Failed migrations: Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\RefreshExtendCacheMigration.

oro:migration:load [–force] [–dry-run] [–show-queries] [–bundles [BUNDLES]] [–exclude [EXCLUDE]] [–timeout [TIMEOUT]] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–disabled-listeners DISABLED-LISTENERS] [–] <command>

Command “oro:migration:load” executed in 2 second(s), memory usage: 12.87Mb

I dont understand where the permission error is coming from.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

wwsh
    Participant

What happens if you run /etc/php5 by hand? Maybe your PHP configuration is faulty…

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,
    Are you sure, that you have enough permissions on /etc/php5?
    Do you run installation from console or browser?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.