OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Enum field to be displayed in the workflow transition form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  musicthebee 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

musicthebee
    Participant

I have an enum field called type on employee entity and I need that to be displayed on a workflow transition form. Can somebody please tell me the yml config to be used for this? I tried the following but to no avail.

Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

musicthebee
    Participant

okay, the ‘oro_enum_select’ type works.

A related question is that I would like to display the Employee Type enum on a related entity workflow.

How do I define this as the attribute in workflow? Is this an entity type or something else?

I cant use property path because this field is not tied to the current entity.

thanks

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

For example how i added opportunity status to lead transition:

attributes.yml:

transitions.yml:

musicthebee
    Participant

Thanks Mike. I could not use the property path as it was not part of the entity. Using the extend entity class worked fine.

ex: ‘Ev_Opportunity_Status’

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.