OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Feature Requests entity management: Related Entity Data Fields: select columns from related entit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ahmad Golzar 9 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Ahmad Golzar
    Participant

Hi,

Being able to edit current entities and adding new entities is a great feature. It would be much nicer if when I’m adding for example a “many to many” relationship for a new field I could select related entities fields in “Related Entity Data Fields”.

For example I need a new relationship with contact entity in account entity. I add a new “many to many” field. When I’m selecting “Related Entity Data Fields” I can select First Name, Last Name, … but I cannot select contact’s address.

You already have an almost similar feature in reports when selecting columns. Can you please add it here as well?

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

We added this to our backlog, thanks for request!

Ahmad Golzar
    Participant

Excellent. Thank you so much.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.