OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Entity attachments and notes implementation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jakabadambalazs 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

I would like to implement my entity attachments and notes with one-to-many relation (one entity more attachments and more notes).
    I’m going to follow 26 october webinar of new version, but may I have information about to do this? It is sufficient an example.
    thank you
    Alessandra

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Hi @alendo, did you get anywhere with this?

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Hey, I’ve got this and it is actually quite easy.
    Set up your migrations and then add a new version(or integrate into an exising one):

This is a ‘v1_1’ migration class so it would go under Migrations/Schema/v1_1 folder

Check/change namespace, class name and db table name in addNoteAssociations method!

load with: app/console oro:migration:load --force --show-queries --bundles=JABTestBundle

that’s all!

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.