OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Embedded Forms Generate 500 Errors – Unable to get a property on a non-object

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark 7 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Mark
    Participant

I just attempted creation of an embedded form and when testing the code out, the form appears as a 500 Internal Server Error form. In testing the links of the embed code, the call that is generating the error is:
    <<domain>>/crm-application/web/embedded-form/submit/<<TrackingCode>>

Going into the error logs, the error logged is:
    request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception RuntimeException: “Unable to get a property on a non-object.” at /<<path>>/crm-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/ExpressionLanguage/Node/GetAttrNode.php line 83 {“exception”:”[object] (RuntimeException: Unable to get a property on a non-object. at /<<path>>/crm-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/ExpressionLanguage/Node/GetAttrNode.php:83)”} []

Any ideas on cause?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Which version of orocrm are you using? Does error appear when you try save on oro side/show/submit? Can you show me full stack trace of error?

Mark
    Participant

I’m using 2.0.0. Since I hadn’t gone to production yet, I ended up wiping the entire installation out and rebuilding, everything is now working.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.