OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Email Notification for new Notes on Leads and Opportunities

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mkh 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

steve curata
    Participant

Hi there, first time here…

I’d like to enable automatic email notifications for any new Notes left on Leads and Opportunities. I’ve looked in Entities settings for Notes, but I can’t see an option there. I’ve also looked at Configuration options under Configuration > Emails> Notification Rules > Create…, but there are only options to create rules for Calendar and Tasks, not Notes.

What I’d like is an automated email sent to recipients whenever a new note is added to a Lead or an Opportunity, with the contents of the Note included in the email.

Is this possible? Any help appreciated.

Thanks
    Steve

Digital Producer at Curata Web Solutions

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Steve,

Yes, currently email notifications are available out of the box only for tasks and emails (though you can create a Note-based template). Looks like a bug—thanks for bringing up this issue, we will try to fix it ASAP.

steve curata
    Participant

Hey Artem, Thanks for the reply.

Can you please confirm back here when the fix is done? Very keen to get this working.

Thanks
    Steve

Digital Producer at Curata Web Solutions

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Sure, will keep you informed.

vodvud
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    Do you have update about enabling email notifications for opportunities and leads updates/comments?

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

Unfortunately not. The issue is still in our backlog.

mkh

Good time of the day,

Is there any ETA or hope? Looks like a very basic feature to have.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.