OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Do i need to know Symfony

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 10 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

op_pap
    Participant

Hi There,

Best wishes for whole OROCRM community for new year. I’m new here and looking forward to get two very initial questions:

1. Do I need to know Symfony to work/learn around with OROCRM??
    2. Is there a step by step guide to learn OROCRM Programming?
    3. Except the Demo provided by OROCRM, is there any demo or example that has been built over on OROCRM framework?

Would love to see your favor!!

Regards,

Om.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi! Happy new year!

1) Yes, OroPlatform built on the symfony components, so it’s preferable to know symfony
    2) No, but we are going to create some guides, training, wiki etc.. I think it will be available after GA release
    3) Yes, there’s another application currently in beta Akeneo PIM built on OroPlatform

Best wishes!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.