OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Difference between orocrm demo and os version

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kelton23om 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

In orocrm demo accounts have addresses data, while accounts in downloaded open source version have general information, activities and additional information (like notes and attachments that are configurable). Is a difference, an error or also addresses are configurable?
    thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello!

Addresses now present in all related entities, so it does not have sense to duplicate same info in account.
    Now addresses exist in b2b customer, web customer, contact, lead entities. Let us know if you have any use case to have it there.

Thanks!

alendo
    Participant

In Italy the official company denomination contains the main address, for example our company denomination is Etcware srl via Etna 13 – 00141 Roma Italia – PIVA . (PIVA is the VAT number).
    May be the same in other countries…
    Alessandra

kelton23om
    Participant

Hi,

i am also surprised by this decision, if i am right an account describes a company,
    and of course a company have at least one address.

For example if i want to charge my Client, how can i have a billing address.

Ok i can use a B2B customer, but which is strange for me is that i am oblidge to Use 2 entities, by the way 2 names, tags.. to define one single thing.

maybe you can explain to me a bit more ?

thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.