OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Deleted cached files in the app / cache folder with fatal errors

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cnnewin 6 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

cnnewin
    Participant

HI
    Today deleted the app / cache folder in the cache file, a fatal error, the log did not appear the cause of the error.

Can the cache file be deleted?

The browser appears:
    Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: in /www/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/OroEntityExtendBundle.php on line 134

Please help
    Thank you

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Vladyslav Byndych
    Participant

Hi cnnewin,

Yes, you right the folder app/cache is required for the application, it is default cache folder for all ORO products so it MUST be available and writable (same for app/logs folder). But all content of this folder (app/cache/*) is generated during application cache warm-up, so it can be safely deleted. However I don’t recommend you do it manually. We have special command for it:

This command safely clean cache for prod environment if you want erase cache for other environments like dev or test, just replace –env=prod with –env=dev or –env=test respectively.

P.S. In order to detect such problems (missing folders or extensions) we have special script app/oro-check.php which can detect and print found issues (so if everything is fine it will print nothing), run it to see other issues:

If you still have any questions I’ll be happy to answer.

cnnewin
    Participant

Hi Vladyslav Byndych
    Thank you very much for your answer,
    I reinstalled the system.

But I have a new problem, e-mail synchronization can not be synchronized, I use this command:

An error occurred:
    [2017-09-30 16:57:20] app.ERROR: Consume messages command exception. “Expected numeric content. content:””” {“exception”:”[object] (LogicException(code: 0): Expected numeric content. content:\”\” at /www/wwwroot/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Component/MessageQueue/Consumption/Dbal/DbalPidFileManager.php:89)”} []
    [2017-09-30 16:57:20] console.ERROR: An error occurred while running command “‘oro:message-queue:consume’ –env prod”. Expected numeric content. content:”” {“exit_code”:0,”arguments”:{“command”:”oro:message-queue:consume”},”options”:{“env”:”prod”}} []

Thank you for your help

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.