OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  littlebuddha 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

littlebuddha
    Participant

Hello,

I am wondering how I can delete the demo data. I was able to delete the accounts, contacts etc. but I can’t delete the Users. I always get a permission denied message.

Best regards,

MW – littlebuddha

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @littlebuddha.

Unfortunately remove all demo data automatically is not possible for now. You can’t remove some users because they are “owners” of another entities.

If you don’t have real data in your instance I suggest to reinstall OroCRM without demo data.

littlebuddha
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I had something like that in mind, so I replaced the ownership for all entities I could see/find… Anyways, probably the best is to reinstall without the test data. It would be great though, to be able to export the entries I already made, as I already inserted quite a few companies as B2B customers (see my other post http://oroinc.com/orocrm/forums/topic/export-b2b-customers).

Thank you

MW – littlebuddha

smartroot
    Participant

Just install again!

littlebuddha
    Participant

Sure, but exporting data would be a great feature ;-)..

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.