OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Default value for the Activity type filter in the Activity list

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Alexander
    Participant

Is it possible to permanently set “Activity type” select different from “All” by default? Main goal is to keep selection after page reload.
    E.g. set “Task” and “Note” to always see only them by default in every activity list.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Alexander,

Will disabling activities other than Tasks and Notes work for your case?

Alexander
    Participant

Sorry if I described the situation not clear enough. I meant all Activities are needed but only two types of them (in this example) should be shown, filtered by “Activity type”.
    It all about keeping the “Activity type” filter (or generally any filter) state through a page reload, ideally saved in a user session/settings.

The case is: User filters the activity list to see only activities he needs. After going to the next entity page the filter drops its state and user need to setup it again. It will be handy if the filter will keep previously setup state.

Maybe the topic should be moved to the “Feature Requests” thread.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Yes, this is more a feature request to me. I will add it to our roadmap and we will consider adding it to one of the future releases.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.