OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Dealing with regular entities – update annotation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 8 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Geoffroy Cochard
    Participant

Hi,

In a custom bundle, i’ve created regular entities and trough doctrine:schema:update and oro:migration cli and all is clean the first time (Migration file created, etc..).
    But when i’m updating my regular entities (change some annotations, new fields..) and run doctrine:schema:update no changes running although clear:cache and doctrine:cache:clear-metadata and delete cache files…

I’ve understanding that oro manage entities in cache.
    Is not the best practice to dealing with regular entities ?
    This method is good to initialize a new entities and after i’ve to upgrade through by migration files ?
    All regular entities have to be configured or extended ?

Thanks for your reply.

Geoffroy

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

In order to support versioned schema changes on bundle level we introduced migration functionality that should be used instead doctrine schema update. Please find more details in entities documentation.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.