OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shumdok 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

shumdok
    Participant

I have datagrid with configured totals but if I add to the empty datagird record, totals doesn’t appear.
    Only when I will update the page I can see totals row.
    I’m using version 2.0
    Please advise.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

zebimax
    Participant

Hi, what datagrid you are using? Can you provide full configuration of this grid if it is your custom grid?

shumdok
    Participant

It is my custom grid. There is configuration

:

zebimax
    Participant

Just to be sure you are familiar with the docs – totals .
    “if I add to the empty datagird record, totals doesn’t appear” – Can you please describe what record you are adding, do you add this record from the grid page and this grid doesn’t refresh after that?

shumdok
    Participant

Just to be sure you are familiar with the docs – totals .

Yes.I read the docs and tried the different configuration.

Can you please describe what record you are adding, do you add this record from the grid page and this grid doesn’t refresh after that?

Yes. I have several datagrids on the same page. After I added the record datagrid is refresh but totals row doesn’t appear.

This is button code, which open popup

ishirko
    Participant

Hi,
    I reproduced the issue, added the bug to our backlog.
    Thank you!

Internal ID: BB-12546

shumdok
    Participant

Thanks a lot!
    I will be waiting for updating….

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.