OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Datagrid with associated tags

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jakabadambalazs 8 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

infocurci
    Participant

Hello,
    I developed a Bundle that implements Taggable interface (“question bundle”).
    Then, I did a datagrid that list my records with their tags. It works fine, but so I have duplicate records: if a question has 6 tags, the datagrid shows 6 rows about this record.
    I would display 1 row for each question, and on every row a string with a list of tags associated… It’s possible?
    For example:

ID – QUESTION – TAGS
    4 – What is Maradona’s first name? – Soccer, Argentine, Naples, Legend

This is my datagrid:

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

infocurci
    Participant

I found a solution: group_concat(), mysql function.

It’s possible use this function on a datagrid?

Thanks!

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Yes, it does work on platform 1.6.2 – just use it in your select definition something like this:

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.