OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Datagrid smart(er) filters

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  msarandi 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

hi,

Q1) Neither on my deployment nor on your online demo filters are stored in session so when I return to a previously filtered list my filters are gone. I think this is to be considered to be a basic feature, a “must-have”. Can you give me some insight on why it is so, what plans you have on implementing session storage for filters and if none it you think it is relatively easy to implement it by extending the DataGridBundle.

Q2) How about a per-user db storage of the filters so that platform one could save and re-apply a previously stored filter.

tnx
    a\

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, jakabadambalazs.

We have per-user DB storage of grid state (including filters, sorters and pager) in our plan.

As for current situation – grid state stored in URL, so you can share it with your colleagues, but in the same time you are able to reset whole state and get clear URL. If you need to store grid state then you can pin page with filtered grid and then back to it when you need it.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

We have per-user DB storage of grid state (including filters, sorters and pager) in our plan.

Does this include that I can define a series of filters, and save them under some name like “inactive leads in Italy” and then some time later I can re-select/re-apply it?

PS: Is this the FilterBundle handling all this?

a\

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

> Does this include that I can define a series of filters, and save them under some name like “inactive leads in Italy” and then some time later I can re-select/re-apply it?

Yes.

> PS: Is this the FilterBundle handling all this?

It’s not implemented yet, but, probably, it will be added to DataGridBundle, because state includes not only filters but all grid state.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

thanks – this sounds really good!
    Have you got a time planning on this feature?
    a\

msarandi
    Participant

@jakabadambalazs please check our roadmap for updates as we will update it for upcoming features

Thanks

yoav

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.