OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Datagrid field format for currency

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jaimy 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

I would like to display a value as a currency value with euro symbol in datagrid. If I use:

I see price value in $.
    Thanks
    Alessandra

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi Alessandra,

What localization settings are you running in the System -> Configuration -> Localization -> Currency, since the frontend_type is, if I’m correct, formatted to your locale currency. If this setting is the default currency setting, it’s going to display the dollar sign.

If you only want to display this column with the euro symbol you could use a context resolver. This would look like this in your datagrid:

And the context resolver class in Acme\Bundle\AcmeBundle\Grid\FormatterContextResolver could look like this:

This is from a OroCRM version 1.0 or 1.2 so I’m not sure if this trick still works on 1.2+. Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.