OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Datagrid Ajax Delete / Mass Delete Action refresh page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 6 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

bosumflici
    Participant

Hi,

How can i change the behavior of datagrid ajax delete and ajax mass delete actions to force refresh the page. I have a page with multiple datagrids and a change in one will causes changes in the others, so i need to refresh the whole page to reflect all the changes.

I would like to do this only for this page. I mean i do not want to change the behavior of those actions in the whole system.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

It is not necessary to reload whole page. Please put the following code to your template.

– The mediator is listening on the ‘datagrid:afterMassRemoveRow:calendar-event-grid’ event and after that refresh users grid.

– The regular delete action should work after you override delete-action.js and put the following code to this line and start listening new ‘datagrid:afterRemoveRow:[datagrid name]’ event on view page.

Also you should declare in delete-action.js file the ‘oroui/js/mediator’, how it was done in delete-mass-action.js.

– Run the following commands:

I have wrote an example how to override JS files in custom bundle.

I hope that these steps help you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.