OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Database Initialization Drop Schema – Failed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Elvis 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alvin
    Participant

Hi,

I am having both clear cache and drop schema failed but unable to find solutions. This is the error I’m getting from error logs:

Appreciate your help.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

Please can you give us more information about your installation ? Which version you run, when this error occurs ?

alvin
    Participant

Hi, this occur during the database initiation state, if install by accessing install.php, it is step 3 (the step after entering database configuration).

I downloaded the ORO CRM from this link (http://oroinc.com/orocrm/download) by choosing latest version about 1-2 days ago. Or is there anyway to check version from my downloaded files?

Please let me know if you need more information? Thanks.

Ximousse
    Participant

Same problem here, with OroPlatform “dev-master 3e0b2fb”, impossible to drop the database:

Elvis
    Participant

I have a same issue now and I am wonder how did you solved this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.