OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Data Audit Stopped Logging changes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

zhex900
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed OROCRM v.2.0.0, the data audit worked for two days. But now it does not record any new changes. I am not sure what happened. Is there anything I can do to restart the data audit?

I have already checked all the configure in Entity Management. Audit box is checked.

Any ideas? Anything to do with this command? php app/console oro:message-queue:consume

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Are you sure that your ‘app/console oro:message-queue:consume’ command is running ?
    Look at oro_message_queue table, how many records there?

Also you can filter your audit messages with this sql command.

zhex900
    Participant

Hi,
    Audit history worked after I run php app/console oro:message-queue:consume.

What does this command do? I notice many things are updated only when this command is running. Like tags, search index, import and audit history.

What is the best why to run this command? Just run it like php app/console oro:message-queue:consume&

Thank you

Jake He

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

This is scalable job queue engine. The quote from release notes:

A new Oro MessageQueue engine has replaced JMS JobQueue in OroPlatform 2.0 with Rabbit MQ. Message queues are now using an asynchronous communications protocol, meaning that the sender and the receiver of the message do not need to interact with the message queue at the same time. The new message queue engine allows to execute processes asynchronously or in parallel for faster performance and an increased scalability.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.