OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Daemon/cron process doesn't seem to be working?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roman Grebenchuk 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

huppy
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed the virtual machine image (.OVA) and this is working fine.
    I connected to a Magento site, selected the stores to sync etc, and all this looks good.

I clucked the ‘Schedule Sync’ button, and this has queued a job.

However, when I go to the Jobs list and click ‘Run’, the Daemon seems to start (button turns green) but then stops a few seconds later.

I can’t see anything in prod.log, and I can’t view crontab as I get an error “can’t open oro: no such file or directory”.

Any ideas?

Am keen to get the sync going to test this app out.

Cheers

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello,

As workaround, please switch to root user or use su .
    Run xterm (Applications->System Tools->XTerm) and execute following command chmod a+w -R /var/www/vhost/crm/web

Thank you for reporting issue. Issue fix is in current public muster and will be released in next release

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.