OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Custom Web App working with Oro Platform

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Viacheslav Bemza 6 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

daniel.hume
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I’m new to OroCRM & Oro Platform.

I’d like a web application that a customer can go to and when they put in a unique customer ID and login creditionals it links to the existing account in OroCRM. They can then go through all 5 steps or webpages where they populate data we need. Every time they select ‘Submit & Next’ it updates the OroCRM profile on the status and populates the information and stay on target for the project.

My question is where would I get started to complete this task? We also utilize WordPress, would I built this app in WordPress then webhook this into the Oro Platform or could I build all of this out of Oro Platform and publish to the web?

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.