OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 9 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

infocurci
    Participant

Hello,
    I need of create a custom mass action on my datagrid.
    On DataGridBundle/Resources/doc/backend/extensions/mass_action.md
    I read “**@TODO create doc**” :(
    There is some bundle that I can see for a simple example?
    Thanks!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, infocurci.

Sorry for inconvenience with the doc, we’ll update it ASAP.

You can look at delete mass action and it’s usage in contacts grid.

infocurci
    Participant

Hello,
    thanks for your reply.
    I read the example and I created my mass action action on datagrid, that calls a function on controller. It works fine but the application fails on return response, I don’t know what type of response the function must return.
    If I return an array json:

it load an empty page.
    I need to reload same page, with datagrids (I have 2 datagrid) updated… or better, reload only datagrids.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Look’s like response is correct. Please, check for JS errors and try to debug Oro/Bundle/DataGridBundle/Resources/public/js/datagrid/action/mass-action.js (this file handles mass action processing on JS) – probably, it’s either didn’t initialized correctly, or there is an error in processing.

I assume that you are using ajax mass action – so, you can debug delete mass action on contacts grid and compare with your processing.

Also you can check whether custom controller action is really required in your case – if no then you can create only handler and use default mass action controler action.

infocurci
    Participant

Hello,
    the script, now, works fine.
    The mass action, after return “Success” reply, print a message on top of page and reload the datagrid. So far, so good!
    My page is made of 2 datagrids, and I need reload also the other grid.
    It’s possible?
    If not, is possible reload entire page after datagrid return reply?

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

1) You have to create custom JS mass action and refresh your second grid in this method.

2) You can use redirect action insted of ajax actions and redirect to the same page.

IMHO, first solution is more clear and better.

infocurci
    Participant

Hello,
    I extended the action with my custom action and it works (if, on event “_onAjaxSuccess”, I add a javascript fake message with alert() function, it appears).
    Anyway, I don’t know how refresh another datagrid from this function..

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

To refresh a grid you have to inject mediator module via requirejs (oroui/js/mediator) and trigger event "datagrid:doRefresh:<gridName>". Here is example for customer orders grid: mediator.trigger(&quot;datagrid:doRefresh:magento-customer-orders-widget-grid&quot;);

Also you can look at this example – it does exactly what you need.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.