OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions custom fields and System Entities – schema update FAIL

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sergey 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

gnk1337
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to add some fileds to “opportunities”, but is not possible to update schema – after click i receive 500 server error.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Can you please describe which field and field type you were trying to create and post more details from application log file?

Philipp Küng
    Participant

Hi guys, have been running into the same issue. Started out using the newest 1.2.0 VirtualBox Image provided in your download section. (Also did the same test on your demo instance using admin/admin)

I started out going into System/Entities and adding a new field entry for User with the type string. When i tried updating the schema via the “Update Schema” button it threw an error with status code 500. Sadly there’s nothing in the crm.orocrm.net-error.log.

I’m planning on doing a proper debugging session later in the week, however i’d be thankful for any ideas that lead to fixing this. Thanks

Jowo
    Participant

Sergey
    Participant

Hi guys!

Pls try to to run this command `app/console oro:platform:check-requirements` and post output here, I will try to help you

Philipp Küng
    Participant

Hi @sergey_z

The output itself, when running your command, is empty. I then changed the permissions for /web to 777 and restarted LightTPD which did the trick for now.

Screenshot of the commands

Sergey
    Participant

Great! Fix will be included into our next release. You can check it in nightly builds. Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.