OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Custom field + json api

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Good Morning,

I’m using version 2.0.

I have created in the Accounts entity a select field, from the application well but when I want to enter /api/doc/rest_json_api I get a 500 error

To try to solve it I have created a bundle i in resources / config / oro / api.yml I have written

Me too

Do you know any solution?

I have tried deleting the field to create a new entity and the field put it as one-many relationship, but it is not deleted and the error persists.

Thanks for your time

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I have tried your case with 2.0 version (dev and prod). I have no problem with url ‘/api/doc/rest_json_api’. Do you have any customizations ?

Good Morning,

I have reinstalled orocrm and created the select type field in the Accounts entity and it worked fine. After in the Leads entity I have created the same field and it has failed again with the same error but in the entity Leads.

In the first installation in the entity Accounts had created several fields but all type text.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Are you sure that before install/reinstall you had empty database and directories app/cache/dev, app/cache/prod was empty?

Yes, in fact I deleted everything and a checkout from GitHub

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

can you tell me please, did you clone 2.0 or 2.0-rc branch?

I did it with version 2.0-rc. This morning I installed version 2.0 and instead of putting a select fields, I created an Entity and a Many-to-one relationship in each Opportunity and also many-to-many for Accounts.

The error no longer comes out, so I think it works well since in the documentation these relationships come out correctly.

Anyway as soon as you have a moment are the same with another installation and to see if the problem continues or is solved.

I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your work because it is not easy what you are doing.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.