ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yurii Muratov 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    adriwan_kenoby
    adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

I want display my custom entity in the role configuration.

Is it possible ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    adriwan_kenoby
    adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

I have define acl with annotation on my controller, following the instructions on this page to create simple CRUD.

– My entity does not appear in the role configuration

– I can’t use my bundle ( no navigation menu ) if i am not a user with ROLE_ADMIN. ( I think it is use by default ). Why ? I have configure acl for crud permission but nothing about role…

– How to deal with ownership type of an entity ? Is it needed to add a field owner to my entity and made the relation ? Then why this field is automaticaly added to my forms.

Really need help please.

adriwan_kenoby
    adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

I have tried so many time to clear cache, update entity config and some other stuff, nothing change…

I have reinstall use the command oro:install –force –drop-database, updated schema and loaded migration.

Now i have my entity in role configuration ! 🙂

I have change nothing in my code. I don’t know were was the problem.

I still don’t know how to works with ownership type and Role acces level.

Yurii Muratov
    Oro Core

Hi, @adriwan_kenoby.

Can you send your entity definition class?

adriwan_kenoby
    adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

Hi @Yurii

I began to understood, I ‘am now able to manage role configuration of my entities.

To see my code follow this link to gitlab

Is it necessary to add $owner in all entities which I want to manage role configuration via UI.

I have so many questions but its now about my forms and i will open another topic for that..

Thanks and regards for your replies and the time you spend to answer me.

Yurii Muratov
    Oro Core

Hi, @adriwan_kenoby.

You are right. ACL protected entity should contain owner and organization fields.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.