ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Dima Soroka Dima Soroka 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

bbaga
    Participant

Hello,

We would like to set the ownership of custom entities made via the entity manager gui, but as far as we see, it is not possible at the moment. However, in the database we saw fields like owner/owner_type (Custom/NONE).

So my question is, is it possible to restrict the visibility of these entities for the users, or maybe on organization level?

Thanks,
    Bela

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

bbaga
    Participant

Sorry, I have to fix my question. Is it possible to restrict the visibility of the records made with/by custom entities? So only show the users’s records. I tried to create relation to the user entity, but the user id is not listed, therefore I guess I’m on the wrong track.

Thanks

Dima Soroka
    Dima Soroka
    Oro Core

ACL management with access scope support is currently in progress and will be available in next few weeks. It will allow to control access privileges on global, organization, division, business unit and user levels.

sweikenb
    Participant

Are there any updates on the current ACL implementation state? Can’t find any useful informations within the documentation about this feature.

Dima Soroka
    Dima Soroka
    Oro Core

Sure, ownership types already supported for custom entities. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.