OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Custom email templates "download" link problem.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

@czaros45, hi

Could you add steps to reproduce this behavior ?

czaros45
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for your answer.

Here are the steps to reproduce the bug:
    1. Go to the System -> Emails -> Templates
    2. Click ‘datagrid_export_result’ template
    3. You should see the following view: https://imgur.com/a/XDqNk
    4. In order to translate this template I clicked “polski” which is the name of my language and copy pasted everything (and translated of course) to the polish version of this template. I haven’t changed any links.
    5. English version works well, the links works but after translation the template link is broken(links are in the first post).

Is there another way of translating those templates? Not in admin view but maybe in code? Since those templates exist in database I haven’t found another way besides using migrations (which seems a lot of work compared to the way I used)

msulima

Hello, czaros45.

Please provide source code of you template. You can get it to click on ‘<>’ button in editor. See image

czaros45
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m sorry for the late response.
    The code of the template is following:
    click

I should mention that when I try to remove the beginning of href content which is “http://localhost:3080/” it generates again after i click “save” on the top right corner of the page.
    This is quite of a puzzle for me.

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Alexander

Hi, @czaros45

I have checked the latest OroCRM version (2.6.1) and couldn’t reproduce your case.
    Could you please tell me which version of OroCRM you use?

czaros45
    Participant

Sure, its 2.0.11

Alexander

Hi, @czaros45

Can you confirm the issue is still actual for you?
    If so, I will be able to recheck it tomorrow.

Alexander

Hi, @czaros45

I am now closing this topic as it has been inactive for a while.
    Please feel free to reopen or create a new one it if you have any questions.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.